Frequently Asked Questions
Our customers asked these questions we answered:
Understanding Brain Waves and Binaural Beats
(A non-scientific explanation of the difference)
Some of you have asked, “Do you use brain waves in your subliminals?”
What you are likely referring to is the use of isochoric tones, or, “binaural beats.” Some providers of subliminal recordings employ this technology, which is an artificial repetitive sound or series of sounds.We have never included these artifacts in any of our recordings.
Brain waves are the electrical impulses created by various parts of the brain communicating with each other. Faster waves, or higher frequency waves, are typical of the wide awake state while the lower frequency brainwaves are found during more relaxed states.
Our recordings can help relax a person by a phenomenon called brainwave entrainment; your brain waves tend to match a rhythm such as the sleep frequency of 4 Hz when exposed to a stimulus such as one of our audio relaxation products (do not drive or operate machinery while playing one of those).
Some people respond well to theta waves, 5-8 Hz, while others (such as those with ADD) seem to get better results from the alpha.
In this respect, we are using brainwaves to help you achieve the desired mental state. For instance, when trying to change a habit, we want the subject in a highly suggestible state so he or she can get the most benefit from the spoken affirmations in their personal recordings. Ideally, these affirmations become firm beliefs that ultimately help the user in some fashion.
We believe that no extra sounds or beats are required to affect a person’s thinking. And the many, many users who thank us and claim success through our audio products are certainly glad that we record our product the natural way!
- Do you use isochoric tones, or, “binaural beats.”
- No, we don't. Please read the above explanation.
- Do you use brainwave entrainment?
- Yes of course. It is the base of creating subliminal stimuli. Without it subliminal will be useless. This is the reason we believe that spoken affirmations recorded at low volume (whispering) are not helpful while subliminal is made totally different targeting your subconscious through brainwaves. Please read the above explanation.
- How many times do I need to listen to a CD or MP3?
Subliminal is not a hard pill you swallow and boom you feel better or sleepy. It is a an audio program that needs to be played at least once a day for at least 30 days and at most 4 times a day. Because each person is different play your subliminal as much as it doesn't bother you- bore you or annoys. However don't forget that during the day you receive many other inputs from environments, such as TV, Radio, billboards, so do not play the subliminal all day expecting results faster, play few times a day for as long as 6 months and let the brain understand and accept your new informations.
- Does subliminal audio really work?
- Yes it works, but you must want to improve and dedicate real effort to the task. Subliminal and hypnosis self-help audio are tools that really help individuals define and achieve their goals! Additionally, taking positive action to (for instance) quit a bad habit or behavior, beat a fear or phobia, or become financially successful can only serve to improve your life. The music and verbal scripts that we use are very effective in helping people change their inner belief systems. There is probably a placebo type of effect involved as well, that is to say that the user believes in the ability of the subliminal recording and this adds to the success of it. Plus there is the fact that it is hard to argue against the actual, real success that has been enjoyed by so many, for so long!
- What is subliminal audio?
- Subliminal means below the limit of perception. Consciously you can't hear or see it, but unconsciously you register the information. Another way to look at it: Subliminal audio is, by definition, a collection of verbal messages for the subconscious mind that are masked by sounds or music, and/or recorded at the inaudible frequency range (about 16.5-20.0 KHz). The human subconscious perceives much more than the conscious; in other words, you can hear more than you are consciously aware of. Self-help audio is created for people who wish to improve their lives by changing habits, stopping addictions or gaining particular attitudes or skills. For example, increased self-esteem and confidence; quitting a smoking habit; battling a particular fear; or, simply taking the initiative to deliberately relax. Subliminal audio and the relaxing music, sounds and messages that it usually contains has proven to be useful for those who have chosen it as a tool for self-improvement. Several subliminal audio technologies have been developed to enhance the subliminal experience. Sprudio™ employs the latest and greatest combination of these techniques: Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), binaural beats, brainwave generator, and others that are described throughout this site. Our music is unique to the industry and we create each CD individually with the customer in mind.
- Is subliminal audio dangerous?
- No, subliminal is not dangerous; you cannot be brainwashed against your will- If you are not determined, no one can force you to change your behavior. Audible sounds, like ocean waves, however, can make one drowsy and should not be played while driving or operating machinery. There are cautions throughout our site(s) in an attempt to explain this exception. Please be careful.
- What is silent subliminal?
- Silent Subliminal recordings contain the subliminal, verbal track with spoken affirmations, but no music or ocean waves "background" or any audible sounds are included. You will not hear anything except a slight "hiss" if you turn up the volume. Use a medium or low volume; the subconscious 'hears' the speech that has been recorded on a frequency inaudible to the human ear, just like in standard subliminal recordings. But our silent subliminal products don't have the consciously audible tracks containing music or nature sounds. Because subliminal audio does not require your attention or a hypnotic state to be effective, you can play silent subliminal while using your own music, watching TV or listening to a radio; or, with no other sound at all. This subliminal silent is different from the technology of 1992.
- What sound frequency will bring you in to a "trance" state?
- Sound frequencies that stimulate brain waves making the brain more susceptible to subliminal suggestions: 1 to 3 Hz (Delta or sleep state) Delta waves will help slow down mental activity and heighten receptivity to the subliminal messages. 3 to 6 Hz (Theta or deep meditative state) Deeply Relaxed, Dreaming Generally associated with right-brain thinking activity - euphoric state 6 to 12Hz (Alpha or relaxed alert state) Relaxed, Daydreaming Generally associated with right-brain thinking activity. If you are interested in this subject and want to learn about the various brain waves and their associated states, there are many resources available on the internet for your continued reading enjoyment. Most of them are in agreement over the actual frequencies, the properties involved with each type of brain waves, and what they represent.
- Do I need headphones?
- No, you don't have to use headphones, but stereo (2-channel) capability is much more effective than a one-speaker output. You can use our subliminal recordings without headphones. Sprudio creates high quality stereo audio that works best when used with decent speakers. Headphones are usually superior, but they're not required.
- What's the difference between subliminal audio and hypnosis?
- In order for a hypnotherapist to communicate with your subconscious mind, he or she needs to alter your conscious state. They put your conscious mind to sleep, in a way. So they are able to reveal things that are in conflict between your conscious and unconscious minds. With subliminal audio, we bypass your conscious mind without the need to put you in a hypnotic state. Tricking your conscious, you are fully alert but unaware of the subconscious activity resulting from being targeted. So you can perform normal tasks that you always do while consciously aware. So in other words, subliminal audio doesn’t require your conscious attention; rather, it is a "plug and play" method of speaking to your subconscious.
- Can subliminal audio take the place of my doctor?
- Are you serious? While many doctors would be hard-pressed to cure chapped lips, and others just want your money, listening to a CD could hardly mend broken bones or serious health issues such as real physical diseases! Or even most non-physical ones! No! Change doctors if you like, but we would never claim to replace medical professionals. You're funny.
- How long it takes to start getting results?
- This depends of course on the individual, his or her commitment to improvement and the strength of the targeted habit, fear or behavior. You could see results in a few days, but more likely it takes anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month, or more. The key is to not give up. Play it a lot! Sometimes people will buy a subliminal recording and then play it a couple of times, then expect results. It doesn't work that way. Repetition is an important component in the subliminal audio process. If the desired change was easy, no one would need our product.
- If silent subliminal is not audible how do I know anything is there?
- Answer1: It takes special software or audio analysis equipment to reveal the signal that is located at the inaudible frequency range. The waveform is there, in our product at least- we know because we put it there. If anyone doubts the existence of the silent track, they are of course welcome to take the CD to a professional audio specialist to get an oscilloscope or spectrograph shot of its content. Also using any wave editor (audacity for example) to reveal the silent wave- if it is recorded will look like a sound wave if is pure silence will be a straight line.
Answer2: Your Mp3 player should show the cursor of length. Also you can hear the words if you increase the volume or burn an Audio Cd using the "Normalize" option. Somewhere in our website is said that the player sometimes doesn’t pick the wave sound- which was true 8 years ago and might still be true if you have an ancient computer and a non compatible player.
- Can I have a choice of music types with each title?
- The music we mix with each title is chosen from our impressive collection with care and you can't really choose because we don't have enough time for that. However, what you might consider is a totally silent CD to play along with your own choice of music, TV or anything you want. For custom subliminal we offer a wide range of music for which we've paid royalties.
- What are Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)?
- Great question! Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a personal development system defined by one of its originators, John Grinder, as "The study of excellence and how to reproduce it." NLP is based upon the theory that people generally possess the necessary resources for success within themselves (Wikipedia article). It is a controversial system that has been used, abused, criticized, altered and generally put through the scientific wringer since its inception in the 1970's. In our case, NLP is merely used for positive-reinforcing verbal content in our audio. We chose it because of personal preference as the best personal therapy communication tool out there. Please read the "Concepts and Methods" section (2) of the Wikipedia article cited and linked above! Note- we also create subliminal language content with the following theory in mind: The subconscious is known to ignore modifiers (especially negative ones) when presented with an idea. It hears the subject and focuses according to its own rules. So for example, a golfer is consciously afraid of a water hazard. He or she is thinking "Don't hit the ball into the lake." Or in basketball: "Don't miss!" The subconscious naturally hears "lake" or "miss." These thoughts usually result in penalty strokes and air balls. The conscious interferes with performance by focusing on underlying fears. With this in mind, we avoid negative words in all of our subliminal scripting, including habit improvement, fears & phobias, and help for addictions. In short, our goal is to reduce negative thinking from the brain (conscious and unconscious) itself.
- What is BrainWave Generator?
- Brainwave generator is the name given to the tool we use to attempt brainwave synchronization, or entrainment, using "binaural beats" to achieve desired states of consciousness and receptiveness in our users. You can also achieve these states, for instance, by meditating, chanting, staring at a fire, etc. By producing a receptive state of mind, we can help you succeed in your chosen positive transformational self-help project. Think of brainwave synchronization as a guided missile headed toward its target - the subconscious mind, without affecting or modifying your conscious mind.
- Is there any advertising in your subliminal?
- Not at all. We do promote our products, but not subliminally. There is no subliminal advertising in any of our recordings, and you won't do anything against your will by playing them. You can read the affirmations contained in your purchase, too, but some people find it counter-productive to know what the subliminal track is saying. Their conscious mind will sometimes resist change and if it is aware of the message in advance, it may put up a stronger barrier. There is no way to predict this, however, so no worries; we will beat the negative behavior and thoughts through repetition and stubbornness.
- Are your products guaranteed to work?
- That depends on what you mean by "work." Our recordings will not magically change you by themselves or instantly delete a deeply rooted phobia. They are, however, guaranteed against flaws, breakage and failure to play. This does not mean that you can hurl your CD into a wall and then eMail us that it is broken. If for some reason the disc won't play, contact us. Every CD is meticulously checked for scratches and smudges prior to shipment. If it arrives cracked or damaged by the "OOPS" people, contact us. Our products will play correctly (in any reasonably modern machine), contain what we say they contain, and they will help you.
- Do you ship to other countries or just the USA?
- Yes, we ship to customers all over the world. If you have trouble, contact us through our e-mail link that we have provided. Unfortunately, we cannot cover all shipping and handling charges for international orders. We'll keep it very reasonable, though.
Are you from a country not listed on our shopping cart? Please contact us- we will redirect you to a page where your credit card is accepted.
- Do You offer Discreet labeling?
- Excellent question! Of course we can provide creative labels on any product, since we assemble each product with the individual in mind; simply send us an e-mail, you'll see the link on the order page too- just request discreet labeling and we'll surely get the message. This is not uncommon. We protect our clients' information; we never send 'spam' or sell email addresses to mailing list predators (MLP), either. In the case of download filenames, most would be unrecognizable anyway but you can always rename the file to "learning_astronomy_subliminally.mp3" or anything else, once you own it! Delete the original email or alter it if you share your computer with someone who might not understand. See, we are here to help. Actually, we can make a CD label say anything you like, and with any photo- because, again, every product is custom-made.
- Do your CD's contain .mp3 files?
- No. Each CD contains a .cda file, not an .mp3 file, and is playable on any CD player. It is an Audio CD and not an MP3 data CD.
- Can I upload the .mp3's to my iPod, Ipad, Phone or Tablet?
- Yes you can. Download the .mp3 file to your computer first, then upload it to your external devices.
- Why can I not download directly to my phone?
- Here is a repeat explanation from the section entitled iPhone, Android and tablet users read:
We are proud to tell you that our products are the genuine article, this means real and never placebo. In order to maintain a high quality recorded audio product, we need to use low compression- this means that when you buy a CD or a digital MP3 from us, you can be sure that they are both of good quality. A high rate of compression would shrink the file size of the MP3, but you lose data quality within the subliminal track. Thus, it is necessary to use a computer combined with a high quality internet connection to perform these digital MP3 file downloads. Then you can transfer it to other devices such as your phone or tablet for use anywhere. We cannot in good conscience offer our downloadable audio products in iTunes or Amazon, because their systems will automatically compress the file too much, and subsequently the subliminal data quality would be compromised. Please remember and be aware that anyone offering subliminal track downloads should, in all honesty, tell you the same thing. The reason is that cell phone technology is not yet capable of downloading a 100 MB file without losing data. This is why large video files need to be streamed from a server in order to run smoothly on a hand-held device. If you have only a phone as your personal digital surfing device, please do not purchase our MP3's. A CD is sometimes the better choice. For a quality download it's best to find a computer or laptop, Mac or PC, plus a substantial internet connection, in order to perform the download. Our files are quite large. But, you can still try to obtain one of the download manager apps from iTunes that helps you download mp3s from anywhere, if you must.
- Can I rip a CD and make my own MP3?
You could, but the quality of subliminal would be compromised. CD's are intended to be played as is.Window user can create an Mp3 from a Cd using Windows Media Player- the process of copying songs from audio CDs to your computer is called ripping. During the ripping process, the Player makes a copy of each song, stores it on your hard disk as a Windows Media Audio (WMA), MP3, or WAV file, and then adds it to your Player Library. To read more how to rip the Cd- please follow the link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rip-music-from-cd#rip-music-from-cd=windows-7
- Why should I use Sprudio Subliminal CD's or MP3's?
There are several reasons:
Longer audio tracks than other producers: One subliminal CD runs between 60-70 minutes.
If you buy one subliminal download for only $8.99, you can get 30 minutes, one track subliminal music and subliminal content.
For $10.99 50-60 minutes (one track subliminal ocean waves with subliminal content);
Or for $ 10.99, 60-70 minutes - one track Silent Subliminal, and this is real subliminal (not just silence).
Each subliminal track is crafted for its corresponding subject with a unique script.
If you have a program that changes frequencies from 17.5 KHz to normal voice, please do it. You will find our affirmations crisp and clear with no tricks and no advertising. We install self help messages only; we pledge this to you.
Our .mp3 files are not compressed so much that the subliminal content gets lost. You will find that our files are very large. Look in your computer: A normal 30 minute .mp3 file is 21 MB; our files are 54-60 MB in size.
We give information about who we are and where we live, plus we offer a telephone number for contact.
Our testimonials are genuine;
We answer your questions within a few hours whenever possible- before you buy, or after.
We promise that our subliminal audio is the real deal and is made with a genuine respect for you, our clients.
We are here to help you. Over the years it has proved to be the best business model, just as we suspected.
- If I have more question?
- Use the contact form or read How subliminal Works page or About Subconscious
Some things you should know:
Young people (age 5-30) perceive subliminal audio as a high pitch and it can annoy their young ears. If you think this may be an issue for you, we think you should play the sample before you buy; or choose silent subliminal and play it at normal volume. If you order custom subliminal for a child, please specify this when your place your order so we can use the appropriate format.
The subconscious mind is extremely receptive; you can learn or change habits while sleeping or awake. Subliminal audio doesn't need much attention, and it will not steal from your time. Subliminal means that your Conscious Mind will be unable to understand the suggestions, as they will be directed entirely to your subconscious mind.
Your subconscious will understand and apply the changes that it deems appropriate. While subliminal doesn’t need your attention like in Self Hypnosis, still your subconscious will pay attention; and due to repetition, there will be changes.
By hiding verbal suggestions on the inaudible frequency, and repeating them many many times, your Conscious Mind has nothing to analyze or criticize -and this can create changes in a person's thinking in a nearly effortless process. Of course the particular change in thinking has a much better chance of happening when the whole person is on board with it! To enhance the power of subliminal recordings, we suggest that you listen every day for at least one hour - for 4 weeks or more.
Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, android and tablet users read!:
You can not download our Mp3s directly to Iphone-Ipod, Ipad !!
If you are using mobile devices, download the mp3 files to a desktop or laptop computer, and then use iTunes or another program that based on your experience works for your device, to transfer the files to your mobile device.
We are proud to tell you that our products are the genuine article, this means real and never placebo. In order to maintain a high quality recorded audio product, we need to use low compression- this means that when you buy a CD or a digital MP3 from us, you can be sure that they are both of good quality. A high rate of compression would shrink the file size of the MP3, but you lose data quality within the subliminal track. Thus, it is necessary to use a computer combined with a high quality internet connection to perform these digital MP3 file downloads. Then you can transfer it to other devices such as your phone or tablet for use anywhere.
We cannot in good conscience offer our downloadable audio products in iTunes or Amazon, because their systems will automatically compress the file too much, and subsequently the subliminal data quality would be compromised. Please remember and be aware that anyone offering subliminal track downloads should, in all honesty, tell you the same thing. The reason is that cellphone technology is not yet capable of downloading a 100 MB file without losing data. This is why large video files need to be streamed from a server in order to run smoothly on a hand-held device.
If you have only a phone as your personal digital surfing device, please do not purchase our MP3's. A CD is sometimes the better choice. For a quality download it's best to find a computer or laptop, Mac or PC, plus a substantial internet connection, in order to perform the download. Our files are quite large. But, you can still try to obtain one of the download manager apps from iTunes that helps you download mp3s from anywhere, if you must.